Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations. Read the ASX Principles and Recommendations.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies & Procedures
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Process for Performance Evaluation
- Policy on Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Securities Trading Policy
- Code of Conduct (summary)
- Policy on ASX Listing Rule Compliance (summary)
- Compliance Procedures (summary)
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Shareholder Communication Strategy
- Risk Management Policy (summary)
- Diversity Policy
- Corporate Governance Statement