Namibia Walvis Basin PEL 37
- Tullow Namibia Limited (Operator) 35.00%
- ONGC Videsh Limited 30.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 20.00%
- Africa Energy Corp. 10.00%
- Paragon Oil & Gas (Pty) Ltd 5.00%
A number of ponded turbidite, slope turbidite, basin floor turbidite fans and channels forming very large leads and prospects closely associated with, and within the Inner Graben of PEL 37 have been identified and mapped.
Namibia Orange Basin PEL 87
- Pancontinental Orange Pty Ltd 75.00%
- Custos Investments (Pty) Ltd 15.00%
- National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) 10.00%
Water depths are between 500m and 3,200 m and the area is on trend with the actively explored Total / Impact Oil and Gas deepwater block, the subject of a farmin by Total in October 2017.
Pancontinental has a large interest in this area. Preliminary mapping already shows evidence of traps in large turbidite fan plays .
Kenya Lamu Basin L6
- FAR Limited (Operator) 60.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 40.00%
- Milio International Group 0.00%
- FAR Limited (Operator) 24.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 16.00%
- Milio International Group* 60.00%
* after earn in
The Kifaru Prospect and Kifaru West Prospects are interpreted to be large stacked Miocene reefs, with interpreted good lateral and top seals and close proximity to mature Eocene source rocks.
The Tembo Prospect is a large tilted fault block trap, with interpreted sandstone reservoirs at a number of levels.
Australia Queensland Cooper Eromanga Basin
- ATP 920 Key Petroleum Limited 80.00%
- ATP 920 Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL ** 20.00%
- ATP 924 [Ace Area] Key Petroleum Limited 75.00%
- ATP 924 [Ace Area] Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL ** 25.00%
Additional, potentially large volume prospectivity for unconventional gas is present within the acreage but has yet to be fully evaluated and documented.