Namibia Orange Basin PEL 87
- Pancontinental Orange Pty Ltd 75.00%
- Custos Investments (Pty) Ltd 15.00%
- National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (NAMCOR) 10.00%
Water depths are between 500m and 3,200 m and the area is on trend with the actively explored Total / Impact Oil and Gas deepwater block, the subject of a farmin by Total in October 2017.
Pancontinental has a large interest in this area. Preliminary mapping already shows evidence of traps in large turbidite fan plays .
Australia Queensland Cooper Eromanga Basin
- ATP 920 Key Petroleum Limited 80.00%
- ATP 920 Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL ** 20.00%
- ATP 924 [Ace Area] Key Petroleum Limited 75.00%
- ATP 924 [Ace Area] Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL ** 25.00%
Additional, potentially large volume prospectivity for unconventional gas is present within the acreage but has yet to be fully evaluated and documented.