Namibia Walvis Basin EL 0037
- Tullow Kudu Limited (Operator) 65.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 30.00%
- Paragon Oil & Gas (Pty) Ltd 5.00%
A number of ponded turbidite, slope turbidite, basin floor turbidite fans and channels forming major very large "leads" closely associated with, and within the Inner Graben of EL 0037 have been identified and mapped.
Kenya Lamu Basin L6
- FAR Limited (Operator) 60.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 40.00%
- Milio International Group 0.00%
- FAR Limited (Operator) 24.00%
- Pancontinental Oil & Gas Group 16.00%
- Milio International Group* 60.00%
* after earn in
The Kifaru Prospect and Kifaru West Prospects are interpreted to be large stacked Miocene reefs, with interpreted good lateral and top seals and close proximity to mature Eocene source rocks.
The Tembo Prospect is a large tilted fault block trap, with interpreted sandstone reservoirs at a number of levels.